Thursday, June 28, 2012

I love my Form Six life

 guys, as you all may know, i went through a hard phrase of my life recently.
From that day onwards, i finally get to realize how important friends are when you are in real deep shit.
i do appreciate it, when i saw how supportive or helpful they are that i finally get to open my eyes and APPRECIATE them.
thankyou sooo much guys, for bringing the joy into my life ^^

 credits to Shi Yun for her photos~
ahaha, atcually i don't know who the left two guys are, sorry yar.==''
so in the pic there's Chunwei~ the big brother of our class
Zuray (yellow shirt)~ =='' the hot dog chef
Chun yee (purple shirt)~ the tallest guy of the whole form
Wei Lin(blue shirt) ~the president of the badminton club
Shireen Yong~ and shorty Jesslyn loh with Danson Lim Bok Han!
woots~ i shall intruduce them one by one later

 tadaa~ some are my classmates and some are friends i made during orientation week~

 this is our class! woots~ now more and more students are going out already, so from what to be 50 students, went down to 44 students.

 From left: jesslyn Loh and Shireen Yong.
Both sat beside me in the same row. Both whom i feel really comfortable talking to ~

 the boys of KSAH
Danson, Cock Hwa, Chun Yee, Chunwei and Kuan Cin.
==''
atcually here's my story, though i do not want to surface out what happen.
Danson was the first to know since he happened to be sitting next to me.yar, i know he said it was akward sitting next to a crying girl.
then Chun wei who started quoting something about "flowers are everywhere??"
and then Chun Yee.
i didn't know how to survive the next morning ALONE in the class (i've always reached at 6.45 where everybody seems to be still sleeping at home like a dead log)
but thank god Chun Yee came over to accompany me that early morning
( ':

 Cock HWA! ahaha, atcually his name is KOK HWA! but i gave him that name. The ultimate FLIRT-er..==''
he calls me Ernie and i call him Bert. So basically in sesame street, we're partners.
GAY partners..
ahahaha..

 Yong Kai and Shi YUN ^^

Jesslyn Loh and Chun Yee.
See the DIFFERENCES between their heights?!?
anyway, i went over to the edge of the building and a table happened to be right over there. So they joke asking me not to climb on the table and jump over the edge of the building. 
==''
yar, i get that, but once i went back to class and saw Shireen, i burst out like a water hose and was force to go back to that secluded area to dry my eyes again.
==''

 Shan Da Da~ our driver to go mum mum for LUNCH!
anyway, i feel great after i realize i don't really had to confined myself in the school. Everytime we had to stay back  for any occassion, we will sit in anyone's car and zoom off we go to get our lunch together.
this is fun ^^

 yikes! >w<

 Kuan cin (the guy who sit behind me and kept kicking my beige bag into black)

 selling hot dogs!!
lelong lelong. girls are in charge of selling while the guys are in charge of frying the dogs.
Zuray did a pretty good job on the hot dog though. Really crispy~

 Sue Tin ( my new friend) and Shi Yun (tall tall girl in our class XDD)

 me and shireen.
in our class, we basically gossip on everything we can think off.
i don't think gossip is a crime as long as you don't turn facts into fiction.
our class is the noisiest of all since we can't stop closing our mouth and we had a lot of loudspeakers in our class too.
So i won't be surprise if one day the whole building collaspe due to excessive vibration of the noise pollution. XDD

Wei Lin and Khong Yuen
 our senior treat  us for KFC after getting the profits for the sale of hot dog. we went out from school for two consecutive days.
went out like a boss

 Sue tin, Chun Xiang and Song Qi
Chun Xiang first drove us last tuesday to City Point to mum mum.
and from that day onward i can conclude something
Boys Look Hot When They Drive
seriously, no matter which guy
as long as they drive you,
they basically look hot
==''

 my friends from convent to Ksah

 Cock Hwa selling his coconut drinks. He's sooo funny.
yet annoying ==''
lelong Lelong.

 Danson and Kuan Cin
both fishing the same fish. XDD
The akward moment when my friend, wan ying told me that she thought i and Danson are together during the start of school ==''
well, it is because i use to hang out with him before so we're buddies now.
he's been quite a friend lately, so can i conclude him as my Best Buddy now? ahahaha..

 Jesslyn, Shi Yun and Wan Ying. ^^
love them

 Shu Ping(sit beside me in class) with me
the two of us always have the same language together
we always use the word SHIT
guess we're not that innocent after all , eh? XD

 the crispy spicy hot dog fried by Zuray that caused my five days sore throat.
==''

 Our Pra u1 omega class
very narrow right?
anyway, i get to drive alone to tuition already! finally!!
i feel sooooooooo grown up doing that, but i had to wait after July to get my own car. vrooming away like a boss
*big eyes*

the ultimate hairstyler
Wolverine/sylvester cat Tan Cock Hwa a.k.a bert
==''

and recently they started a GREAT decoration for our class.
FACEBOOK THEME!!!
they drew over the board about the checking-in status of our english teacher
Mr Seni was at Pra u 1 omega -with 5 others
44 students online
Newsfeed
chatbox
and etc.
^^
i feel the joy
i'm opening my eyes
the world doesn't revolves around that particular thing.
there's sooo many things to see, so many things to experience.
thank you friends,
thank you sooo much
on the other hand, i miss you guys too, Mou Mou Men~~
remember to jio me out once you guys come back Alor Star yar..

xoxo
Ann

1 comment:

  1. weiy~~~
    why no me in the photosTT
    i'm your classmate too bah~~~

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit