Sunday, January 15, 2012

The world as i see it

jason mraz-The world as i see it
Fell in love with Jason Mraz, suddenly all his songs sounds nice.
My stupid phone couldn't sent anything out at all since last night till now. Is this a sign that i should go change a new phone now? i want a smartphone,duh! But if my sister didn't keep up to her promise, i rather take my hard earn money go buy a really good camera =.=
I look like my original height here, SHORT! this gives me deja vu like when i was 13, i use to own this group at friendster called 'SHORTIES'. Maybe i should revive it up again for FB..O.O since i got nothing else better to do than do stare at the computer screen, drooling over hunger games, and let myself grow mouldy.


And about future. I got a shock when dad said, "give you one month to decide if music is really your thing." i thought he wouldn't say anything at all about music, but nah, i went through like hell ever friday and saturday. I saw how the boss had to be there EVERYDAY from morning till night nON-stop! of course you would be saying accountancy is worst than that, at least you get the pay as worth it as your working hours.

ok, i don't know how to translate this, 'fan tai sui' this year, WE DOGS are againts this year odds. erm..whatever it is, i don't know how to explain. So, i read it, we will face FAILURE and TROUBLES. so the first thing about failure that pops into my mind is SPM RESULT!! *gulp* and about trouble...hmm...i don't know.
I ask my mum to take me go pray, she look at me with unbelievable look.
guess, she wasn't that superstitious.
but still, MY SPM RESULT IS AT STAKE!!
do something T.T

xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit