Thursday, December 29, 2011

Toilet camwhore

talk about going to my new house for slumber party, it failed just like ten million things that i had plan before. Haiz, like i said so, if you wanna have things done, do it suddenly, this instant or else it would just turn out to be a huge disappointment. All those horror movie that i plan to blast for them to see is like a inflated balloon being pop with a needle.

over exposure..=.=''i didn't want the whole thing to be white de..
school is starting soon, my parents just left me alone one whole morning and i can feel that i am rusting. What would happen after school reopen..lol..


Chinese New year is coming soon!!! i can't wait, i can't wait to get all the money, after my splurge at my last shopping trip, i am now left with one piece of sickening Rm10 note. I didn't have my pay yet, atcually, so don't bother asking me to treat you guys a meal.

soo noob
I am really interested in dancing ! i don't know why when i see people dance, be it chicken dance, hip hop, anything, i got this burning sensation inside me that i really wanna wanna join them. That i really wanna go dance, anything! anything! i just like to flow with the music, it's like music best friend.sadly though, i don't have the time at all.

Peace ^^
I still wanna go out gai gai with my friends. NOT ENOUGH at all, at least we go penang can? penang penang..please please, i know how to take the bus on my own ady. i'm starting to grow up already, buying my own lunch, boarding the bus on my own and tsking my driving teacher to show that i am seriously driving.

woo~ look at Shey Hwa sexy ring. SOOO awesome gothic man!
she gave each of us a christmas present and i got a pink nail polish. I DIDN'T expect a present at all, thank you soooo much

xoxo
ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit