Thursday, July 7, 2011

you smile i die..

Materialistic..i just got scolded from my mum about being too materialistic..
she can never understand..
i look at other people, they have DSLR camera, and i feel really self concious and small if i just bring my small projector camera..what is wrong feeling ashamed with it?
this can never work out
I WAN YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT A TEENAGE GIRL IS FEELING!
my sister should know..
because she is also materialistic..
oh, dear sister, where are you when i need you?

I don't like it when people go ballistic over something small..when you're relaxing, all of the sudden, SLAP, that people would fuss, panic, and went totally balistic over something so tiny, you don't need to make it as though there's an earthquake happening in your bedroom.
why oh why can't i have a moment of peace? can't you see that i'm eating? can't you see that i'm studying? can't you see that i'm engrossing myself in my music? can't you see that i'm dripping drools over Gossip Girl?

it's 10.20 pm, my mood hasn't subside yet..i hate that ugly feeling,where nobody seem to bother you, while your mother is mad at you, and you're mad at her and yourself..
Why can't i go through days in peace, without fights, without conflicts!
even Malaysia is having conflicts now with other political parties..i mean, if we had human's right, what is wrong building up a political party that meant harmony and not jeopardising our cultural..if the government approve them, they won't go bombaring at all places with signs and protest or propogandas..
Gah, this is why they let us study history..they didn't want us to become like THIS

I'm not wearing any contacts, nor putting any eye make up..JUST double eye lids..maybe i should consider taking my sister's recomendation of doing laser eye lids.my eyes look twice the size of my original.
lol

But god gives everyone a purpose..
MY MUM SHOULDN"T HAD CURSE ME THOUGH!
omg, my mood is still terrible now, i don't think i can blog somemore tonight, my whole post will be grumpy..

x0xo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit