Thursday, August 26, 2010

Watch while eating

ways to wear a harem pants..

i suddenly feel like i totally had no mood to blog now..HAHA
but i have pictures ..ready to be upload..i can't just abandon them right?
you know what?
because i kept watching Ed's video...
the fan did a great job in making his video...

Sorry guys, i kept writing Ed's name all over here...can't believe he died in gossip girl season 3...lol! he got shot dead..
I"m broke...i can't even afford a dress!!!
and i kept eating oreo...and i kept thinking my stomach is big and i kept thinking that i nearly need to stop thinking of ed Westwick because i'm afraid my heart will leapt out and i have to sing 'Don;t run' to it..

LOL
what am i talking about???

Gaga GAGA GAG AG AGAG AG A

I think after you read all what i write, you had to wash your brain and maybe bake it dry to make sure i didn't affect you deadly...
SERIOUSLY, i still had to talk about ED WESTWICK...
don't blame me...please...i know you're getting annoying that i kept typing Ed Westwick all over my blog...lol..
anyway...
ANYWAY...
i found out blogging is way boring then watching Ed's still picture..
haha...

I just realized...my hair is longer now...hey..it's quite long atcually..
soooo happy...

people asked, where do you take all your photos? in my house of course...
anyone notices that every full shot photo i took had a black dot on the wall? yeah yeah yeah./.
that's for making sure the door did not make a hole through the wall when i bang on againts it..so, it is obviously, the front of my house...with the cameara timer on, and not a single person around..

Mainly, i'm just crawling around the house like a leech..

i still had to write Ed Westwick's name again...
and again...
hopefully, this obsessed thingy will end by the end of the month...
loving of Ed W. is like having a foetus in my heart...though i'm not sure how on earth did it appear there..

xoox
ANN

1 comment:

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit