Sunday, May 9, 2010

I HATE YOU

Please do not treat me like a dog or whatever you want me to be..even though i use to welcome you with open arms whenever you want me, but this is FFFF-ing too much..
I may have always been soft towards you and your action, but this time, i do not want you to treat me like a real wood..
Just because you figure out what you atcually want (or not!) doesn't mean you can just throw me out and ignore my pressence..
WHAT AM I? YOUR TISSUE PAPER?
Remember what yoou said to me! even though you write 'FOR NOW"..it was just a few days ago..how could things change just by seconds..? what's wrong with you?

FIne, if you're not in a mood of talking to me, but please said so, don't left me hanging on the wall like nobody's child..
I do have feelings and patience..

NOTE TO SELF
*BE IGNORANT..NOTHING"S GONNA HURT YOU ANYMORE, ANN..
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO IS SOOO DESPERATE FOR FRIENDS
DONT BE THAT WEAK OLD LADY SULKING ALL DAY
SOON, SHE WILL KNOW WHAT"s GOOD IN YOU..
MY HEALER WOULD ALWAYS BE 
IGNORANT..*

don't talk to me? FINE..
SEE IF I CARE!!!

xoxo
ANN

3 comments:

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit