Friday, April 30, 2010

OMG!!!!

I CAN"T GET OVER ZARA!!!!
SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL THE DOCTOR FOR ME

Okay, okay, i just went shopping..and i walked past Zara.( i've heard and read of it, but i thought it supplies clothes for older girls..so typically, i never walk into it bfore)..i was like OMG OMG OMG..the shop had like the coolest dress i want to wear, long singlet, denim high waist skirt (which i was drooling over it), studded hEeLS!! (My essential food)


Gosh...why is KL killing me with all these 'foods'..
Don't they want me to be slick thin enough to pass a barrier?
i passed, Kitschen? *hungry* i passed forever 21, *hungrier* and then i stumble onto Zara and i nearly died of starvation..
thats because i didnt bring enough cash to fill my hunger..

LOLZ!!do you know how hungry i could be???
OMG...such a suspend...here's some dresses i love to post up ..whenever i'm feeling frusrated, depressed or whatever shit..i just look at clothes and it heals..

I know this is soooo last year...but it's soooo sweet!!!



NOW IM TOTALLY HUNGRY

XOXO
ANN

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit