Thursday, April 15, 2010

HAPPY

Please take note..
the guitar you're going to see
is almost twenty-something years old
GLEE
OKAY, PLEASE IGNORE MY STUPID SLEEPY FACE

I'm deeply touch because at school, they kept playing my song..
'DOn't run, Don't run..your living heart is...all mine all mine.."
it feels different when you hear other people singing your song, playing your song on the guitar..i feel sooo proud..

Some can't believe it's my original song..
i was like almost FFFswearing them in my head..
it's my song.. and my LAME lyrics..and i believe in copyrights..
If i ever copy any melody in this song..
it means i will disgrace music..
how could i DISGRACE music when i'm deeply in LOVE with it?

I have stop writing songs after that bombshell song..
hoping that one day,..a melody would pop out and ring my doorbell..

and oh yeah!! I invented something..I used the violin as a guitar..figuring the chords myself, i make violin adaptable for guitar chords..
GLEE

xoxo
Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit