Friday, March 19, 2010

2012

Can't wait to grow up
When i'm going to be 18, i'll be the first one who jump into any shopping centre around Malaysia..YEAH..

Think about it..right now i don't own any cellphone (yes, you didnt read wrongly) me, at the verge age of 16, didn't have a CELLPHONE..
I did atcually, but then i was too naughty (yes, indiscipline)
and this is what i get in return..not allow to use my cellphone till i proof to my folks that i'm good enough to keep myself from all those BAD INDULGING stuff..

People would wonder how did i survive at home...at the beggining, i was also ban from using the internet, can't hang out with any friends and so on..can you imagine how i manage to live trough the day?? haha..that's why i realize how to appreciate things around me..especially great friends..i learn how to realize things that i didn't seem to notice at all..

No, i can't survive it during my early grounding days....i use to sleep trough my tears, always feel jealous at heart whenever friends start talking about their phones and websites..i miss those short text messages, the in built oh-so-ever-easy camera...WHY OH WHY??
when will this end huh?
i'm now feeling like i'm such a retarded child without technology..anybody in hand of stonage??

So what keeps me company when i'm at home?
MUSIC duh..magazines duh..novels duh...
constant studying could help too..
but it will never be fun..trust me....

As i see other bloggers, other youtubers that are at fame..
BLOW, how i wish i'm old enough to do what i want..
So here is my plan for the distant future when i step out of the cage
  • I will take as many pictures as i can..i especially like to model out clothes *blush*
  • I will write more style issue in blog
  • I will shop online without fail (like my sister)
  • I will go out with my cliques and roam around great roads of shopping spree
  • I will own the latest cellphone on set
  • I will buy music programs to store inside my OWN laptop and arrange my own music
  • I will tweet and sign up on facebook! (yes, i'm not allow on that *groan*)
  • I will give myself a full 360 degrees transformation till i will not be who i am for the past imbecile teenage years..
  • I will get myself every peice of essential stuff on my list
  • i will look out for audio production/engineering colleges for my future career
By writing this..i feel sooo much better now..
Yes, i am very weird..my friends will shook their heads when they ask how do i survive at home without growing mental? i just reply with a shrug as i'm soo tired of telling them my answer which i repeated soo many times to others..

Generation these days, they can't part with their phone..right now, i'm living really fine..without phones, communication from the outside world, i still live happily at home staring at my own music..
HAPPY AND DELIGHT that i am UNIQUE...SPECIAL...
that phone didnt tempt me anymore..

Dude: hey lil chic, check m'ghetto phone
Ann: Ain't seein' ...Ain't wan'it..

NOTE TO SELF: APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE.
HAPPINESS IS NOT HAVING WHAT YOU WANT
IS ENJOYING WHAT YOU HAVE..

xoxo
ANN
btw...i STILL CAN"T WAIT TO GROW UP...




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit